Sigma One Source Managed Services
Experts say that 80 percent of the typical IT budget is spent simply maintaining existing systems and infrastructure. That leaves just 20 percent for innovation. Organizations seeking to utilize technology solutions for competitive advantage need to change that equation and shift more resources toward the innovation side of the ledger. Do you know the 5 problems Modern IT Operations face and 5 ways Sigma can help you overcome them? Read all about the Sigma One Source 5×5 Advantage.
Sigma Solutions can help IT refocus time and money on driving the business forward. Sigma has developed a portfolio of managed services that enable you to transfer full lifecycle support of your IT infrastructure to Sigma’s highly qualified engineers, freeing up valuable resources for strategic initiatives that are core to your business and customers.
Sigma One Source managed services are designed to ensure that data center equipment and operations are ready and able to meet changing business demands. All critical components of your data center are protected and maintained including server, storage and network infrastructure, infrastructure applications, backup systems, virtualization and IP communications.
Our comprehensive methodology covers system administration, proactive maintenance, 24×7 monitoring, troubleshooting and vendor management. Sigma’s skilled engineers and technicians are able to predict and prevent problems, ensuring the performance, availability and security of mission-critical systems.
All services encompassed within Sigma One Source are based on ITIL, a set of best practices for developing sound, repeatable processes. An experienced Engagement Engineer serves as the point of contact for all issues and vendor maintenance requests.
By offloading maintenance and support to Sigma, organizations can take advantage of Sigma’s bench depth and experience with key, business-enabling technologies. We can provide a “hands-off” solution or work in concert with your IT staff. Whatever your needs, Sigma One Source managed services help relieve the maintenance burden and ensure the performance, availability and security of your mission-critical systems.
Sigma One Source managed services enable you to:
- Focus on strategic initiatives by eliminating “lightweight” IT activities and vendor management headaches
- Be assured that critical maintenance is performed at regular intervals according to best practices
- Minimize downtime and unexpected costs through 24×7 proactive monitoring, preventive maintenance and expert troubleshooting
- Realize the benefits of an integrated support team that can troubleshoot across technology boundaries and engage manufacturers as needed
Learn more about our Managed Services Offerings:
- Sigma One Source IT Operations Service
- Sigma One Source for Backup Applications
- Sigma One Source for Data Center
- Sigma One Source for Network Infrastructure
- Sigma One Source for Storage Infrastructure
- Sigma One Source for Unified Communications
- Sigma One Source for Virtualization
- Professional and Managed Services for Microsoft
Read our press release to learn more: Sigma Introduces One Source, Its Enterprise-Class Managed Services Program.
Learn more about how Sigma helped USA Compression prepare for its Initial Public Offering through a thorough IT assessment and sound recommendations for improving its network, server and backup infrastructure.